* Perform risk-based reviews of the IT systems, processes and internal controls, with emphasis on application and infrastructure security.
* Make recommendations to mitigate IT risk and increase operational efficiency.
* Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to the management.
* Issue audit reports within the committed budget and deadline.
* Follow-up issued recommendations in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
* Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Deep technical knowledge of operating systems, databases, application servers and network devices
* Knowledge of IT standards (COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x, and others)
* Internal or External Audit background (CISA certification or similar) is a plus
* Ability to learn the key concepts of new technologies quickly and identify key risk points within those technologies
* Strong analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure.
* Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver quality work within committed deadlines
* Good communication skills and ability to interact with management as well as operational staff
* Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
* Team player
* Opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural team.
* International travel
* Type of the contract: Contract unlimited period
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities.
BRD - Groupe Societe Generale este a doua banca romaneasca, dupa activele bancare.
Cu o capitalizare de 3,5 miliarde euro la sfarsitul lunii aprilie 2006, BRD - Groupe Societe Generale detine prima pozitie, conform acestui indicator, intre societatile din domeniul financiar, listate la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti si a doua pozitie dupa acelasi nivel al capitalizarii bursiere daca luam in considerare toate companiile listate la BVB, indiferent de domeniu.