PwC is currently looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Systems and Process Assurance team as Senior Associates.
The selected candidates will provide assistance to the Managers working in our Romanian office, based in Bucharest.
• Performing quality and risk oriented assistance to the audit engagements such as: Reviews of IT General Controls, Automated Business Process Controls, Data Analysis or Vulnerability Testing;
• Assess together with the seniors and managers the risks regarding IT processes and the impact on the audit procedures;
• Perform reviews of data migrations, system settings and regulatory compliance for complex business applications;
• Demonstrates ability to support clients with configuration of controls around security, business process within ERP platforms (Oracle eBS or SAP would be a plus);
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate directly with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in ERP related implementations (Oracle eBS or SAP would be a plus);
• Able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, complex data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods;
University degree in IT / economics / engineering;
• Minim 3 years’ experience working in IT / IT audit / ERP implementation experience (SAP/ Oracle would be a plus);
• Data Assurance skill set (knowledge of SQL/ACL/Access and/or experience in data migrations) would be a plus;
• Information Security awareness, eager to identify weaknesses in systems;
• Strong organizing and planning skills;
• Mandatory to have good MS Office computer skills;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Ability to adapt to a fast and demanding environment;
• Availability to travel up to 40% from the working time.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is the largest professional services firm in the world with over 146,000 staff and a presence in 150 countries. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from the world¿¿¿s largest multinationals to some of its most innovative entrepreneurs.
PricewaterhouseCoopers has a regional partnership which means that across Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) we act as one firm. This increases our ability to provide seamless service for our clients and means greater international exposure and mobility for our staff across our 25 countries.