Participate to the audit engagements to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization's risk management, control and governance processes in accordance with the the regulatory requirements and the professional internal audit standards:
- Review the activities audited with a view to understand the processes and to identify the main risks and the existing controls;
- Propose audit tests in order to assess how the risks are mitigated;
- Perform audit tests and present the results by preparing clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions;
- Formulate recommendations which enable to address the root cause of the identified issues;
- Follow-up the implementation of recommendations.
- Technical knowledge – financial analysis, accounting, audit/control techniques, banking regulations
- Good writing skills
- Microsoft Office, Database processing
- English proficient (advanced in writing)
- Analytical thinking
- Independent attitude
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to professional development
- Proactive team player
- Resistance to stress
- Willingness to travel
BRD - Groupe Societe Generale este a doua banca romaneasca, dupa activele bancare.
Cu o capitalizare de 3,5 miliarde euro la sfarsitul lunii aprilie 2006, BRD - Groupe Societe Generale detine prima pozitie, conform acestui indicator, intre societatile din domeniul financiar, listate la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti si a doua pozitie dupa acelasi nivel al capitalizarii bursiere daca luam in considerare toate companiile listate la BVB, indiferent de domeniu.