- Counseling the Company in connection with its relationships with the debtors, authorities
- Counseling the Company in connection with its contractual relationships with commercial partners.
- Providing legal opinions in connection with the recovery procedure
- Drafting and amending several types of agreements
- Ensure that all matters related to the bad debts recovery procedure are timely solved.
- Responsible to implement all regulatory requirements
- Drafting and amending Corporate documents
- Drafting documents on various matters pertaining to the Company’ current activities, as well as legal opinions on specific Romanian Commercial Law matters.
- Negotiating the agreements to be concluded by the Company
- Law University degree required.
- Min. 2 years of work experience.
- Member of Bar Association.
- Previous experience in dealing with bad debts recovery procedure would be a plus.
- Good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Very good knowledge of English Legal terminology.
- Experience in at least 2-3 industries.
- Experience in drafting and amending several types of agreements/contracts would be a plus.
- Efficient, reliable, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.