- Coordinating the process with executors in order to maximize collections
- Compiling all the legal paperwork needed for Legal activities;
- Preparing internal documents related to litigation matters;
- Performing the conciliation procedure as assigned in the Legislation;
- Handling all the necessary collection actions, including debtor visits along with the legal executors;
- Directly responsible for the results regarding all the enforcement files;
- Preparing periodical reports concerning the results.
- Member of the Romanian Lawyers Bar (mandatory);
- 2 years experience as a definitive lawyer;
- Strong experience in forced execution procedures;
- Ability to clearly communicate with external and internal clients;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian;
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Driver`s licence cat.B.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.