• Responsible for the technical quality and the architecture of custom built software;
• Responsible for meeting non functional requirements towards this architecture;
• Defines the implementation standards of custom build software:
o creates, maintains and communicates standards and guidelines for the Java developers;
o responsible for solving technical challenges in a standard way and in a central point;
• Provides an efficient development environment for the development team;
• Accountable for the turnaround time during development;
• Defines and aligns standard tools and the proper usage with the development team.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
• 10+ years of hands-one Software Development experience;
• 5+ years experience as leading architect for custom-built JEE applications;
• Profound experience in Java and related open source technologies;
• Good communication skills and client oriented attitude;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude;
• Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
• Availability to travel abroad, if needed;
• Fluency in English is a must.
Attractive salary & benefits package.
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.