• Support end to end international assignments for Europe employees, as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for Europe deployments to other countries, visas, work permits related processes;
• Assist in compliances related to immigration, payroll and tax;
• Onboarding of Onsite employees and maintenance of records and reports as per Immigration requirements;
• Issuing the cover letters and invite letters (for RO and UK)
• Approving travel requests in the travel system.
• Review & preparation of vendor invoices for payment
• Maintenance of paper for Immigration files
• Interface with HR business partners, employees, Managers and coordination of service with Immigration Lawyers, Tax vendors ;
• Other administrative duties as assigned; be part of Projects with different functional teams
• Prepare reports and presentations
• Immigration/ Mobility experience is a must
• Self-motivated, with a high level of energy and motivation and ability to organize
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects
• Excellent communication skills at all levels within Genpact and customer organization
• Good communication skills
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.