JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
- Offer support services in HR for our clients (Recruitment support, HR Administration support)
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs
- Develop improvements to processes and local work instructions
- Assists less experienced colleagues
- Comply with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements
The Accenture team is formed out of individuals that:
- are communicative
- have a positive attitude
- are hardworking
- are performance oriented
- are team players
- excel at analyzing and solving problems We are searching for colleagues for this environment.
- Bachelor degree
- 0-4 years work experience in Customer Support and/or HR field
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Good client handling skills
-Attention to details
-Must be willing and able to work under night shifts (15:00-24:00/16:00-01:00)
- Work in a leading service providing company
- Develop knowledge of HR processes
- Learn the best practices in client relationship management
- Enjoy working in a global team environment
- Experience Operational Excellence (Six Sigma)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture - sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world's leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees' development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills, visit our careers website accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page facebook.com/accenture in romania.