Offer support services in HR for our clients (Recruitment support, HR Administration support)
- Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs
- Develop improvements to processes and local work instructions
- Assists less experienced colleagues
- Comply with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements
The Accenture team is formed out of individuals that:
- are communicative
- have a positive attitude
- are hardworking
- are performance oriented
- are team players
- excel at analyzing and solving problems
We are searching for colleagues for this environment.
- Bachelor degree
- 0-2 years work experience in Customer Support and/or HR field
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Good client handling skills
- Work in a leading service providing company
- Develop knowledge of HR processes
- Learn the best practices in client relationship management
- Enjoy working in a global team environment
- Experience Operational Excellence (Six Sigma)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Our clients are some of the world\'s most dynamic organizations - 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Committed to deliver innovation, we help them find the ways to become more successful in every part of their business from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.