What are your responsibilities?
• Offer support services in HR Administration field;
• Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs: act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
• Update HR data base with personal information changes;
• Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
• Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
• Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
• Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company.
Accenture is looking for a new colleague in our team of enthusiasts that enjoy delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
Are you fluent in Italian and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
• Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages;
• Fluency in Italian and English.
• 0-1 year of work experience.
• Position in one of the world´s leading global companies;
• Professional growth based on performance;
• Training program/ curriculum;
• Wide range of benefits;
• Dynamic and international working environment;
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.