The HR Admin is accountable for performing standard tasks to a high standard. The role is also accountable for the continued currency of the documentation and work instructions associated with those tasks.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Data entry into the various Human Resource systems and tracking tools.
• Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing.
• Analyses output reports to ensure data has been processed accurately, addresses errors with employees and initiates corrective action.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities.
• Researches and resolves data entry, discrepancies.
• Bachelor degree level
• Minimum 6 months of relevant working experience
• Fluent in English and French
• Good client handling skills
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
• Self motivated, positive attitude and approach
• Professional approach and comfortable dealing with clients
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.