The HR Administrator is responsible for performing all client related tasks in the following areas: Employee contracts, Employee transfers, Time attendance, Management of job data.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Assists team members with complex queries
• Assists Team Lead with quality review and team management activities
• Data entry in various Human Resource systems and tracking tools
• Update HRIS systems, which include, but not limited to internal and client based applications with HR transactions
• Receives requests from employees
• Reviews all input to ensure data is compliant with company practices
• Communicates with employees to request corrective or additional data and confirm receipt of requests for processing
• Analyzes output report to ensure data has been processed accurately, address errors with employees and initiate corrective action
• Bachelor degree level
• Fluent in English and French
• Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
• Good client handling skills
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
• Self motivated, positive attitude and approach
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.