- Demonstrates excellent client care skills;
- Applies attention to detail, delivers high quality outputs;
- Prioritizes tasks and workload;
- Develops improvements to process and local work instructions as instructed;
- Delivers an excellent client service ;
- Assists less experienced staff ;
- Complies with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.