Duties and responsibilities:
As a team member of our multiple languages speaking team, working for the HR Service Center for HR and Payroll queries, your will provide administrative support to an outsourced Personnel Administration & Payroll service, performing one or more of the following duties:
• Processes personnel forms, records statistics and handles highly confidential material
• Answers general inquiries in various areas of Human Resources and Payroll.
• Answers specific questions in areas such as:
o New Hire administration
o Employee and employer initiated changes
o Leave of Absence
o Preparation and quality check of output documents to the client or third parties
o Maintains applicant databases and employee records
o Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records
o Compiles data for analysis and reporting, and may perform routine analyses
o Assists employees through phone and email contact in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
o Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Experience with Payroll related topics: Tax system, social security, labor law
• Experience with administrative tasks
• Bachelor or Degree, preferable in HR & Payroll area or related area
o Experience in Customer Service or HR Services
o Good communication skills, both written and oral
o Good knowledge of English and fluency in Czech
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
• Comfortable in direct client contact
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must. Knowledge of any CRM tool, PeopleSoft or SAP (HR modules) is a plus.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.