Main responsibilities will be to:
• Register and up-date the information in the Employee Electronic Register, according to the Romanian Legislation (by obtaining all the necessary approvals from the respective authorities).
• Prepare all the documents for employment, promotion, transfers, exits as well as other related activities to the personnel management – individual employment contracts, contract addendums and decisions, according to the Romanian Labour legislation.
• Prepare and file all the documents which reflect all the changes in employee’s status (eg. assignments, transfers, updates).
• Ensure the accurate and timely update & reporting in the personnel management system of all information related to personnel administration, in accordance with the current laws & regulations.
• Provide monthly administrative support of personnel administration and payroll activities.
• Manage benefits administration as per the legal requirements, company policies and procedures.
• Provide assistance and advice to all employees regarding the HR issues
• Provide reports, updates, input & assistance to the HR team.
• University graduate
• Have professional qualification in the field of HR (i.e. Human Resources Certificate)
• Have relevant working experience within HR, especially in personnel administration with a good knowledge of the Romanian Labour Law
• Be good at prioritising, organising and at managing time based on the business needs
• Be an outgoing and service minded person
• Speak and write English fluently
• Have a general knowledge of IT and Microsoft office
• Knowledge of HRIS, such as Charisma, SAP etc is an advantage
The employer is offering a challenging and rewarding position with opportunities for further development.
Although we welcome all applications, only the suitable candidates will be invited for the next stage of the selection process. Please apply directly at email@example.com indicating the job title of the role you are interested in.
HR SmartView Consulting is an agile and fast growing talent solutions provider in areas of search and selection, training for HR professionals, implementation of assessment solutions, HR processes related business consultancy and outplacement projects. We are members of Talent Q international group which specializes in psychometric on-line assessment tools.
Our recruitment consultants possess a sound understanding of labour market and business environment having worked in local and international projects. They use easily various methods of finding best talent for the roles they need to fill in, varying from traditional recruitment to direct search and approach.
HR SmartView Consulting
Address: Intrarea Catedrei, 27, Sector 1, Bucuresti.