To provide administrative and operational support to the UK HR team as well as the wider EMEA team particularly in areas such as payroll, global mobility and recruitment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Assistance with processing UK payrolls for 350 employees with ADP, Grant Thornton & KPMG;
* Answer queries on payroll Audit (Internal & External) and implementation of recommendations following such audits for example managing a special payroll relating to business visitors and short term transfers;
* Deal with correspondence with Finance departments throughout the month regarding any audit queries/ variance issues;
* Ad hoc payroll projects.
Provide assistance for inward and outward transfers, predominantly in the UK by:
* Tracking staff movement by reconciling travel reports with internal trackers of business visitors and tracking inward and outward transfers to the UK;
* Issuing relevant transfer and visa paperwork;
* Implementing control points on key risk areas.
* Tracking of recruitment activity across the EMEA region;
* Contract, offer letter and induction pack preparation;
* Coordinating between relevant departments prior start date to ensure set up on systems, IT, benefits etc.
* Support to EMEA region on reporting, particularly in Score Card preparation – tracking of Starters, Leavers, Global Mobility and Transfers;
* Maintenance of Oracle HR systems and UK Shared drive;
* Preparation of adhoc reports requested by the Finance department;
* Provide general administrative and operational support to the UK HR team;
* Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with your status or your vocational ability, as may from time to time be determined by your supervisor or a member of the senior management team.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent;
* Proficiently able to communicate in English;
* Preferably 2-5 years’ experience in HR Administration;
* Ability to work unsupervised and learn new skills and concepts rapidly;
* Ability to deal with sensitive situations with professionalism, tact and diplomacy;
* High computer literacy with exposure to databases / HR systems (preferably Oracle HRMS), experience of Outlook (or similar) and advanced level Excel and Word;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent telephone manner;
* Good sense of team spirit and humour!
* The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
* Motivating salary;
* Meal tickets;
* Medical insurance;
* 25 days Annual Vacation;
* Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.