• Ensure KPIs will reach the required level;
• Ensure effective controls implementations as per ICS requirements;
• Perform such other tasks related with SSC deliverables as may be required from time to time;
• Act as a team player, by communicating efficiently and providing support during the peaks periods;
• Building strong relationship with the stakeholders: Group Treasury, Financial Controllers, Local Organization;
• Treat the rejected payments by investigating and following up until resolution;
• Resolve the wrong bank details related issues with the AP Team;
• Provide timely feedback to TL upon the process and the showstoppers;
• Ensure payments processing within the agreed TAT;
• Expense claim processing and audit as per Temenos travel policy compliance;
• Vendor Payment run process;
• Performing Vendor reconciliations on a regular basis;
• On time resolution of Vendor queries & queries coming from requesters and internal customers;
• Support provided to internal requestor in implementing the Temenos policy;
• Follow up with the internal requesters and vendors for cleaning invoices in status on hold;
• Perform month end related activities;
• Participate in different process improvement projects.
A Bachelor’s degree in Accountant field is required;
• 1 – 2 years’ work experience in Accounting ;
• Proficiently able to communicate in English.
• Knowledge of MS office (Excel);
• Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment
• Both attention to details and analytical skills are required;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system) will be a plus.
The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Massage sessions;
• Room relaxation (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.