If you are:
• Full of Energy
• Fluent in Hungarian And English
And you have:
• University Degree (Economics background is a plus)
• Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
……..then you are the perfect candidate!
If you want to start a career in Finance and Accounting Area, Genpact is offering you multiple opportunities as accounts payable and general ledger.
As Account Payable you will :
• Open incoming scanned invoices in workflow tool
• Check the supplier data and details in the ERP system
• Sort invoices (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch)
• Communicate and clarificate with suppliers
• Send invoices back to suppliers
As General ledger you will:
• General accounting tasks - preparations and postings, regular closing & reporting activities, etc.
• Prepare Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Reporting data from ERP
• Daily bank statement processing and reconciliation of bank accounts
• Fixed Asset accounting (additions, disposal, depreciation run, etc.)
• Posting of tax provisions / adjustments
• Prepaid expense tracking and posting of the respective journals
• Payroll posting and reconciliation for the related accounts
• Inter-company accounting and reconciliation
• The opportunity to build a long-term career within a stable multinational environment;
• Extensive training, locally and internationally;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Life insurance;
• Bonuses based on performance;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team;
Genpact is a global organization with processes in Europe providing high quality business services for various GE businesses as well as large multinational organizations.
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide. Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India, China, Hungary, Romania, the United States, Mexico, and Poland.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services. We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.