• Implement layouts and Ul widgets using standards-compliant HTML and CSS;
• Work with usability engineers to translate findings from our designers and validate your development;
• Communicate with the business team and validate requirements,
• Propose, explain and promote new interface guidelines and design patterns, participate in creation of mock-ups;
• Propose adoption of HTMLS/CSS3 elements that can be implemented into our palette of controls;
• Drive product Ul development from concept to delivery,
• Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to a rapidly evolving industry space.
• At least 2 years of experience in developing Web Ul;
• HTMLS/CSS3 knowledge including fallback and graceful degradation techniques;
• Advanced understanding of and experience with user-centered interaction design principles and Ul ergonomics;
• Strong ability to look at problems from user, designer and developer point of view;
• Ability to meet deadlines, proactive;
• Team player attitude and attention to details;
• Good command of the English language;
• Specialized higher education.
Nice to have:
• REST architecture;
• Experience of web development for Financial Services and/or Banking software;
• Experience working in an international environment with multi-located teams.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Bonuses based on performance
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.