As front/back-end developer you will be responsible for working on implementing and integrating the front-end design & functionality. In this role you will work closely with the senior back-end developer.
You will be responsible for the implementation of new functionality on the platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Turning designs into responsive HTML;
- Optimizing code throughout the whole stack (JS/jQuery/PHP/MySQL) for speed and high performance;
- Work together with our UX/UI designer and Senior back-end devleoper to implement and integrate new features;
- Implement cool neat effects together with the UX/UI designer to take the platform to the next level.
The ideal candidate:
- University Degree;
- Highly proficient in English (written and spoken);
- Experience with Photoshop;
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT, Subversion, etc;
- Experience with WordPress is a strong plus;
- Experience with PHP;
- Advanded experience in optimizing websites for speed, usability and mobile devices.
CrowdyHouse is the launch platform and marketplace for the world's indie designers and makers. Our aim is to provide the best tools for them to sell their products straight to the consumer and put them into production. We do this through constantly innovating in leading ecommerce technologies and marketing strategies. Launched in 2013 we are growing fast with offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest. We are backed by world leading investors and have some of the most renowned leaders in design supporting our mission. Our team is the most important part of the company. It is full of talented and fun people with a major passion for creativity, design and tech.
Join us on our growth and mission to become the leading worldwide marketplace for indie designers and makers. We are making design possible and you can too.