The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for an ERP Support Developer.
Your challenge will be to ensure the technical and functional support on the PeopleSoft application and develop and deliver solutions to all the Ubisoft subsidiaries.
• Ensure Level 3 Technical Support activities (bug corrections, system regular maintenance, technical assistance, technical tests)
• Creates and updates technical documentation and working procedures
• Develops new enhancements based on the functional specifications and technical analysis
• Acquire good understanding of the business processes (Accounting, Supply Chain Management)
• Good SQL knowledge (Transact SQL or PL/SQL)
• Previous experience on an ERP environment (Peoplesoft, SAP, ORACLE or others) is a plus
• Previous knowledge on Financial and Supply Chain Management processes is a plus
• Good English or French skills
• Very responsible person, independent but also team worker, innovative, hard-working, and who is able to assimilate business changes and incorporate it in the IT systems and day to day activities
Ubisoft is one of the leading publishers of game software worldwide.
The industry definition of publisher includes three core activities: development (i.e. the creation of game software), publishing (i.e. the acquisition of rights to games and of external licenses as well as product marketing) and distribution (i.e. the physical delivery of the final product to all types of retailers).
Since it was founded in 1986, Ubisoft has gradually and successfully integrated these three core activities. The company now has development teams of exceptional quality, acknowledged expertise in marketing and global distribution channels, with offices in 22 different countries.
Around 2.000 employees all work toward a common goal: the creation of high-quality games for a growing and increasingly demanding audience of gamers.