The followings are a MUST:
- Office package
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of graphical design software (such as Photoshop, PaintshopPro, Corel, etc).
Also, the followings are ASSETS:
- German and / or French
- Experience in building help pages: Help Workshop, HTML, RoboHelp, Flash
- Experience in using translating software packages (TRADOS)
The job RESPONSIBILITIES are:
- Write documentation (help files, tutorials, "what's new" documents, etc)
- Assure the translation of the documentation (images, text with the help specialized translators)
GRAITEC is a major software developer committed to providing a highly professional complete CAD and Analysis solution dedicated to Structural Engineering and Construction, able to offer a complete suite of fully compatible and integrated state-of-the-art products, covering design and detailing for the reinforced concrete and steel construction industries.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and the group ranks as the 3rd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 11 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. Its mission of developing state-of-the-art software for the entire group employs today more than 70 professionals in several departments:
- Software Development employs highly qualified C++ software developers that deliver new major versions on a yearly basis;
- Technical Department employs Structural engineers and CAD Designers that write specifications for new versions, in addition to testing / validating the software and training other technical support teams in the group;
- Documentation Department is responsible for delivering software documentation, translation and graphics.
GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.