- Work with customers to assist them with their Dispute Management process using the I2C Processor Dispute Management tools.
- Follow daily work tasks to complete chargeback investigations and handling within mandated guidelines and timeframes.
- Submit chargeback data to UPI, on behalf of customers, through the I2C Processor system, using the UPI chargeback services.
- Alert the Fraud Administrator to potential fraud issues as a result of customer inquiries and chargeback items.
- Complete monthly chargeback status report for clients.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve complaints or problems.
- Analyze problems, make decisions and recommend solutions.
- Retrieve customer files or copies of transactions for investigation of problems or complaints.
- Other related duties as required.
-Two or more years of work in a payments processing company or card network or retail bank or FinTech company, as a bankcard dispute officer, with specific experience in handling card network dispute and chargeback functions.
- Bank or Payment Industry dispute management regulations.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration.
- Related professional certificates/qualifications.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Creative and results oriented, with the desire for self-development.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic growing job environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Online payment systems.