This is a remote job, but you should be able to join the team for a face to face training in Bucharest.
The Romanian hub will offer contact center support for one particular airline, core in Europe, but worldwide coverage. This is a remote job, but you should be able to join the team for a face to face training in Bucharest.
- Deliver exemplary customer service via phone calls / emails
- As part of the Contact Center team, answer inbound calls / emails messaging from world leading airlines customers, and handle queries about new reservations, changes to existing bookings and other customer support queries
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French language fluency in speaking and writing correctly and at ease (plus good level English knowledge)
- Previous work experience in an international airline/travel or bookings environment is a valuable advantage, but not mandatory
- Previous experience in working with a booking system such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre is an advantage
- Specialized skills required: good Communication and Customer Service skills, any experience in BPO / contact center work will be an added advantage
- Graduate in any discipline / Under graduates
- Willingness to search for required information from customer with a strong focus on solving clients requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Willing to work in a contact center environment with 24/7 rotational shifts (including night shifts)
- Work from home
- Competitive salary package
- Thorough training enabling all team to perform effectively
- Career growth opportunities within an international developing team
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Astazi poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.