One of the world's leading financial service providers is opening a new centre in Bucharest and is looking for talented and ambitious professionals to build up the team.
As a CREDIT RISK LEAD DATA ARCHITECT your key responsibilities will include:
* Owning the Credit Risk Data Architecture function;
* Managing a team of two - one data architect, one database specialist;
* Defining and building the strategic data architecture for Credit Risk;
* Overseeing, governing and guiding all data related activity of Credit Risk;
* Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for Credit Risk systems with respect to data;
* Participating and leading design workshops;
* Coding reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
* Defining data storage and maintenance at a technical level;
* Assuring performance and scalability of data related components;
* Ensuring correct strategy around data environments;
* Interacting with Credit Risk clients to design and implement appropriate solutions.
If you have:
* Strong working / expert knowledge of a large variety of data related technologies and understand data architecture as a discipline;
* Data architecture;
* Databases (preferably Oracle);
* ETL (preferably Informatics);
* Meta data tools;
* Data modelling, data modelling tools (e.g. ERWin);
* SQL & stored procedures;
* Other data integrity related tools;
* Desirable to have Big Data / Hadoop
We would love to meet you.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average rewards and benefits package and excellent career development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Romanian language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Founded in 1982, Grafton Recruitment has established itself as a world class provider of recruitment solutions. Grafton has experienced an impressive growth pattern in the last five years. The network has built to a total of 70 branch operations spanning 19 different countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Portugal, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, UAE and Romania.