One of the world's leading financial service providers is opening a new center in Bucharest and is looking for talented and ambitious professionals to build up the team.
As a CREDIT RISK DATA MODELLER your main responsibilities will consist in:
* Owning the Credit Risk Data Model;
* Being involved in the definition and building the strategic data architecture for Credit Risk;
* Being involved in the oversight, governance and guidance off all data related activity in Credit Risk;
* Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for Credit Risk systems with respect to data;
* Participating and leading design workshops and work closely with the business analysts;
* Being involved in Data model reviews and reviews of functional documentation;
* Defining logical as well as physical data models;
* Being involved in maintenance at a technical level;
* Assuring performance and scalability of data related components;
* Ensuring correct strategy around data environments;
* Interacting with Credit Risk clients to design and implement appropriate solutions.
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* Strong working knowledge of a large variety of data model related technologies and tools;
* Good understanding of data modeling as a discipline;
* Data architecture;
* Databases (preferably Oracle);
* ETL (preferably Informatics), data migration, data integration, data cleansing;
* Meta data tools;
* Data modeling (e.g. ER), data modelling tools (e.g. ERWin);
* SQL & stored procedures;
* Other data integrity related tools;
* Desirable to have Big Data / Hadoop experience.
Company offers real challenges, a lot of work, an above average rewards and benefits package and excellent career development opportunities.
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Romanian language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Founded in 1982, Grafton Recruitment has established itself as a world class provider of recruitment solutions. Grafton has experienced an impressive growth pattern in the last five years. The network has built to a total of 70 branch operations spanning 19 different countries including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Chile, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Portugal, France, Austria, Belgium, Turkey, UAE and Romania.