• Deal with prelegal collection activities for commercial accounts;
• Interact, via email and telephone, with client’s and debtor’s personnel in collection process;
• Negotiate payment terms with the debtors;
• Cooperate with foreign EOS Group companies for international debts.
• Min. 1 year experience in dealing with debt collection activities with proven good results ;
• University degree required (preferably Law school or Economic studies);
• Very good negotiation and communication skills;
• Good knowledge of English language.
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany. The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.