• Ensure management of certification dossiers according to the certification procedure and instructions she / he is in charge;
• Communication with certified opperation;
• Application review;
• Assignment of inspection;
• Evaluation of the inspection report;
• Management of the certification dossiers;
• Issuing decision of certification according to the certification procedures, instructions and the sanction catalogue;
• Issuing certificates;
• Training, proposal of initial qualification and evaluation of inspection;
• External relations (trainings, meetings, fairs).
• University Studies in Agriculture, Food Science or administrative legal sciences or professional experiences equivalent;
• Extensive Inspection or Certification experience;
• Professional language skills in English;
• Knowledge of Ms Office.
We are a small friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavor to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.