• Assigned audits are carefully planned and researched using a risk-based approach to ensure scope and objectives are clear;
• Audits are executed and documented efficiently in line with budgeted effort and timescales and to a high standard, fully in accordance with internal audit’s guidelines;
• Audit report produced for stakeholders highlighting findings clearly and concisely and detailing recommendations for appropriate improvement actions;
• Audit findings are communicated effectively to the management in a clear, constructive and accurate manner to mitigate risk (in conjunction with Audit Manager on complex audits);
• the root cause of control errors are identified and practical solutions to adequately and effectively solve internal control weaknesses are defined in conjunction with the audited management;
• Relationships with key stakeholders are developed and maintained to enhance business knowledge and enable a streamlined delivery of audit services;
• Guidance to more junior auditors is considered a priority.
Knowledge/Technical and Professional Skills:
• Solid knowledge of IT processes, technology and main risks;
• Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
• knowledge of the existing control frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT);
• Solid verbal and written communication skills;
• Capable of working to agreed deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously, with no supervision;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
Foreign Languages Competences:
• English (B2 or better);
• Spanish, Italian or Russian knowledge (B1 or better) will be considered a plus.
• Bachelor Degree in technology. Management and consulting background will also be considered;
• Master degree will be considered a plus;
• CISA qualified or willing to obtain the certification in two years.
Previous Experience requirements:
• Two years experience on ICT or Business Areas related to systems improvement.
We are a small friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavor to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.