• Assessing the controls under the audited area (especially branches), testing the efficiency of the operations, presenting the results within the deadline set in accordance with audit plan under the coordination of an experienced auditor, superior;
• Acquire basic knowledge of the banking business, especially as far as accounting and reporting is concerned, audit techniques (performing an audit, possible methods, formal layout of an audit report, performing follow up;
• Collecting the documentation needed for an audit (external and internal documentation) making proposals for the layout of the audit report
• Ability to express real findings in a very concise form;
• Analytical skills; anticipating and prioritization capacity;
• Risk awareness;
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Specific knowledge of Core Banking Systems.
• Constructive thinker, reliable, with a high sense of responsibility and integrity;
• Efficient, self – confident person, able to focus under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
• Communicative and very well organized person;
Volksbank Romania, detinuta de Volksbank International (subsidiara a Osterreichische Volksbanken – Aktiengessellschaft -OVAG)), a devenit operationala pe data de 8 mai 2000. In buna traditie a bancii austriece pe care o reprezinta, Volksbank Romania si-a indreptat inca de la inceput atentia spre nevoile si interesele persoanelor fizice si intreprinderilor mici si mijlocii oferind produse si servicii de calitate.
“Increderea ne uneste” – sloganul grupului – reflecta parteneriatul pe care se bazeaza banca noastra in relatia cu clientii