The employee is responsible for the general accounting and financial functioning of the company, supporting the business in accurate financial and accounting reporting and analysis. The employee will be a highly productive and functioning member of the accounting team, managing work at volume and with technical knowledge applicable to leasing companies.
- Perform general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries, and month-end close work;
- Responsible for account reconciliations that include multi currency ledger accounts as well as complex operation for leasing companies;
- Providing and interpreting financial information, able to transpose them in different type of reports (NBR, Group, Fiscal Authorities);
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis;
- Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances accounts or revenues;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation, in especially those applicable to leasing companies;
- Other projects as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Strong understanding of accounting theory;
- 3 years accounting experience;
- ACCA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of excel;
- Foreign languages: English/French;
- Problem solving and results;
- Integrity and trust;
- Time management;
- Highly details oriented.
BRD - Groupe Societe Generale este a doua banca romaneasca, dupa activele bancare.
Cu o capitalizare de 3,5 miliarde euro la sfarsitul lunii aprilie 2006, BRD - Groupe Societe Generale detine prima pozitie, conform acestui indicator, intre societatile din domeniul financiar, listate la Bursa de Valori Bucuresti si a doua pozitie dupa acelasi nivel al capitalizarii bursiere daca luam in considerare toate companiile listate la BVB, indiferent de domeniu.