Joining as Senior Associate, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Working as part of a team, liaising with both client and other specialist staff in the practice to provide high quality client services;
- Providing an on-site coordination role for audit clients including the coaching and training of junior staff;
- Supervising teams and reporting directly to senior staff.
- University degree;
- Minimum 2 years of financial audit;
- ACCA - qualified or in progress;
- Strong English language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques, supported by strong analytical skills and organisational abilities;
- Strong team working skills, with experience in supervising and developing junior staff;
- Proven record of strong project management skills;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
- Full ACCA support;
- International mobility and short term projects abroad;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
- Professional development and training opportunities in Romania and abroad.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is the largest professional services firm in the world with over 146,000 staff and a presence in 150 countries. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from the world¿¿¿s largest multinationals to some of its most innovative entrepreneurs.
PricewaterhouseCoopers has a regional partnership which means that across Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) we act as one firm. This increases our ability to provide seamless service for our clients and means greater international exposure and mobility for our staff across our 25 countries.