About the Early Start Programme
It is our range of viewpoints that helps us answer the big business questions. That's why your background of studies is far less important than the confidence to express your opinions. Our firm is always on the lookout for talent: bright young people with bright young ambitions who come from different disciplines. We continuously seek to engage students who are interested in following professional examinations offered by ACCA.
What will you do?
* Participate in real auditing projects under supervision of professional auditors;
* Prepare statistical and analytical reports;
* Prepare the information for the colleagues from other departments who takes part in auditing processes;
* Gather all the information about the company's clients.
What we are looking for?
* Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word);
* Excellent working knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written;
* Proven team player with good communication skills;
* Availability to work full-time;
* Availability to travel.
Paid ACCA tuition courses This will be paid by the firm and the classroom tuition will be provided at our offices in Bucharest. To ensure you receive quality training, we have certified our own internal trainers who, in the last 3 years, have trained both our colleagues and our clients.
* Learn: You will benefit from approximately 30 contact hours for each paper with tutors who are experts in their field. This will be complemented with Kaplan study material.
* Practice and Revise: This step will check your understanding by offering you a re-cap of key syllabus areas and show you how to apply knowledge.
* Rehearse: During the mock exams you will complete questions under examination conditions and receive feedback and helpful tuition tips.
Tuition at PwC's Academy Being part of PwC, your tuition does not stop at the ACCA courses. PwC will offer you a number of training activities which will complement your studies and will prepare you for your entry into the profession.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is the largest professional services firm in the world with over 146,000 staff and a presence in 150 countries. We provide industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from the world¿¿¿s largest multinationals to some of its most innovative entrepreneurs.
PricewaterhouseCoopers has a regional partnership which means that across Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) we act as one firm. This increases our ability to provide seamless service for our clients and means greater international exposure and mobility for our staff across our 25 countries.