• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Director
• Type and/or draft memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature
• Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals
• Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
• Represent the company when needed
• Schedule, prepare agenda and meeting materials and type minutes for various meetings
• Coordinate, arrange and confirm meetings
• Receive telephone calls, provide information and handle issues that may require sensitivity and use of sound, independent judgment;
• Review, determine the priority and route incoming correspondence, reports, requests and instructions; handle or refer matters as directed;
• Act as liaison in coordinating matters between the Director’s Office and other department heads and managers;
• Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
• Conduct research if needed
• Draft and distribute content
• Prepare and edit presentations and reports, as assigned
• Support relations with stakeholders, media etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in high level secretarial activity
• Advantage – previous experience in PR company
• Proficiency in English - speaking, reading and writing
• Romanian language – native speaker
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• An analytical mind and attention to details
• Outgoing and confident
• Office administrative and management practices and procedures
• Manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities
• Knowledge of communication principles, terms, strategies, technics
leoHR was born out of a desire to provide adaptable HR solutions for diverse business environments.
leoHR is a new and fresh concept who puts in service for both parties, companies and candidates, its expertise gathered in more than 15 years of human resources multinational consultancy companies and strategic management roles in different national and overseas environments.
leoHR brings a new approach in HR services, coming with a more human touch manner in the search and selection process, soft skills trainings and human resource consultancy. We highly value our customers, both companies and candidates, and our goal is to deliver the high quality services that we’d like to receive from others.
EXCELLENCE … is what we DO !!!
Thank you for visiting www.leoHR.ro for other challenging vacancies