As a team member in the IT Advisory Department, you will be responsible for undertaking reviews of and advising clients on the use of IT Systems to maximize their effectiveness, integrity, reliability and security.
You will be providing support to our external audit teams in the provision of IT controls reviews and providing specialist advice to clients.
You will be responsible for setting up and completing working paper files for engagements and delivering these to accepted internal quality control standards.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (Accounting and/ or IT);
• Understanding of the business impact of IT;
• Very good technical and business English;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Ability to identify and resolve IT related business issues and provide innovative solutions;
• Ability to perform process analysis;
• Capability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a multi-skilled team;
• Strong interpersonal skills, team spirit, resilience, flexibility, adaptability and self-motivation;
• Professional discipline, accuracy and reliability.
A plus for the candidates:
• Master degree;
• Any IT/ Accounting related certifications;
• Work experience in multinational companies;
• Risk assessment, audit, process analysis or systems development reviews experience.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services with an industry focus. The aim of KPMG member firms is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of their clients, people and the capital markets. We operate in 148 countries and have 113,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG established its first office in Romania in 1994, and in the Republic of Moldova in 1997. We now operate from three offices in Bucharest, Timisoara and Kishinev and are one of the leading professional services firms on the Romanian and Moldovan markets.
We think KPMG has a great deal to offer to young graduates. Things like first-class technology. Competitive compensation. A commitment to your personal development and continuous learning. And most of all, the opportunity to learn from our experienced business advisors ? while you work with our clients most of them large local and international companies.
What makes KPMG different from other companies? Ask people who work for us and you will find out that the openness of our culture is encouraging and stimulating. Immediate friendliness and welcome found at KPMG are key reasons why people join us.