• Arhivarea documentelor interne in arhiva societatii;
• Verificarea si introducerea prompta a documentelor in sistemul de arhivare;
• Codarea documentelor conform procedurilor de lucru;
• Realizarea de diferite rapoarte la cererea superiorului direct.
• Absolvent studii medii (sudiile superioare de specialitate prezinta un avantaj);
• Experienta relevanta in operare PC si lucrul cu documente;
• Abilitati excelente de comunicare;
• Abilitati foarte bune de identificare si rezolvare a problemelor;
• Rezistenta la lucru in conditii de stres;
• Spirit de echipa;
• Disponibil la program flexibil;
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Salariu atractiv, bonuri de masa;
• Prime de sarbatori si de vacanta;
• Asigurare medicala.
GRIRO was established in 1897, at the present location in Bucharest, becoming the most important workshops of the Romanian National Railways for manufacturing and repairing
of locomotives and railway cars.
Since 1961 the company has changed its line of business, being authorised to design and manufacture process equipment and during the years its facilities as well as its capability have been proved and recognized for these activities by many clients and inspection organizations.
GRIRO manufactures process equipment in following material grades: carbon, low alloy, stainless steels, cladded materials including monel, Incoloy, Inconel as well as nickel alloys.
GRIRO is an integrated manufacturer with all the production facilities needed for process equipment manufacturing and inspection from cutting, bending, forging, welding, machining, heat treatment, non-destructive examinations, mechanical tests, hydraulic pneumatic and leak tests to blasting, painting, packing as well as inland transportation.