RESPONSABILITATI / BENEFICII:
Fluency in Italian and French Language;
• Basic experience in technical support helpdesks
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Customer service orientation
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
ANUNTUL CONTINE UN INTERVIU ONLINE CU 3 INTREBARI
Please rate your Italian skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent
Please rate your French skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent
What are your salary expectations for this position?
We are curently looking for Italian and French speakers to work in the Customer Service field, entry level roles. Interested? We are waiting for your application!
Customer Service agents support end user in day by day operations with SAP
• Take in charge the calls, collect information applying check list
• Classify requests and give initial support
• Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with Known Errors and Problems
• Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround.
• Communication to the problems resolution
• Inform Focal point of the existence of new Problems and of unmatched or pervasive Incidents.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Our clients are some of the world\'s most dynamic organizations - 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Committed to deliver innovation, we help them find the ways to become more successful in every part of their business from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.