Scope of work: Installation, configuration, identification of dependencies among services, troubleshooting, permission concept and management
- Administrator with focus on Windows Server skills and basic network & Database skills.
- Installation, configuration, identification of dependencies among services, troubleshooting, permission concept and management.
- Actual supported Applications:
- Lotus Notes
- Adobe Licensing
- Ability to communicate in English (B2)
- Working knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 networks
- Ability to install, configure and maintain servers and related hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer and network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Degree in Computer Science is preferred
- PowerShell scripting
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL server and database administration
We highly value:
- customer focus
- technical knowledge in order to provide excellent service
- analytical troubleshooting & ability to think end-to-end in solution & troubleshooting mode
- the ability to promptly react, to analyze, diagnose and solve issues
- high sense of responsibility and ethics
- proactivity, creativity, initiative, drive to improve and continuously learn
- willingness to work in a global team of integrated services
- administrator experience (user management)
- understanding of security permissions and general setup
- ability to learn and support new systems and applications
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.