Analyst Programmer SQL in Bucharest, € 20.200- € 30.300/year
Role: focused on developing and delivering solutions for internal clients. In this position, you are part of a team that will handle several projects and applications for the entire lifecycle, using different technologies and frameworks.
• Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint
• Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications and implement web applications
• Perform code-review
• Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application
• Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Mentor team members by providing knowledge and expertise
• Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years working experience with Microsoft SQL Server relational databases (TSQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes)
• Relevant experience with of BI Microsoft suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Experience with .NET Web Application development and design including CSS and Ajax
• Familiar with Source control systems like Red Gate Source Control
• Knowledge of IReport/Jasper ETL
• OOP and MS Entity Framework knowledge
• Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
• Knowledge of unit testing, build and deployment processes
• Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Sense of duty and responsibility
• Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
• Customer orientation in daily support activities
• Very good communication skills - ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Adaptability and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment, to commute on tasks
• Self-motivation for achieving professional results, self-organized, detail oriented
• Fluency in English
If you are selected, then you will have the following BENEFITS
• € 20.200- € 30.300/year
• Scandinavian working environment- Flag your space;
• Flexible working hours plus 2 days working from home.
• The 13th salary paid in December;
• 500 Ron monthly bonus ( a flexible scheme from which you can choose meal tickets, gift tickets, transport deduction, dentist pass, Regina Maria pass, etc);
• Life and surgical insurance.
ITspec Recruitment is one of the IT&C recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, willing to set up healthy boundaries for both clients' and candidates' interests. We are providing various roles and technical expertise levels for international projects, therefore show our contribution for helping companies around the world deal with the scarcity of IT specialists.
We are highly passionate and entirely responsible about our work, keeping an eye open for talented specialists at all times and always enthusiastic to develop potential partnerships whenever possible.