He / She is responsible for :
• implementing and performing on a regular basis the quality audit controls decided for operation teams, to ensure compliance with customers contracts (KPIs based)
• driving projects for process improvement whenever necessary or possible.
1. Quality Assurance
• Prepare for and deliver regular coaching sessions focused on quality of calls and performance metrics
• Identify and communicate trends or areas of opportunity for the development of call center front line staff members
• Organize call calibration sessions with other coaches
• Provides one-on-one and group training/ retraining as required
• Aids in new hire training
• Ensures that maximum quality is being achieved at all times
2. Driving Operational Excellence
• Maintain relationships with internal and external customers/suppliers where appropriate
• Attend weekly operations meetings
• Takes ownership for task allocation and ensures all process deadlines are met
• Assist the business by taking inbound calls as per service level requirements
• Regularly update own knowledge of new procedures.
• Able to problem solve through working on your own or as part of a team
• Computer skills related to Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail orientation/ Analytical
• Result oriented/ Problem solving
• Pro-active/“ Can- do” attitude
• Fast learner/ willing to learn on continuous basis
• Individual contributor
• Customer focus
• Dependability/responsibility/work ethic
• Professional attitude and willing to take his/ her career to the next level.
• Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent
• Fluency in English with strong verbal and writing skills - C1 language level required
• Fluency in Italian with strong verbal and writing skills – minimum B2 language level required
• 1 - 2 years experience in BPO or relevant industry preferred
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). Our proposition is simple: We deliver value to our clients by bringing operational excellence and deep industry and functional knowledge to their critical business processes.
We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics.
Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence? Then please come and join our team!