• Ensure timely and accurate processing of third party supplier invoices;
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of employee expense claims;
• Provide support to buyers and requestors to ensure compliance to AP and PO policies and minimize supplier/internal stakeholders issues and concerns proactively
• Investigate and take action over the aged AP balances with vendors and Financial Controllers;
• Manage vendor’s queries in terms of invoices and payments to ensure no service disruption occurs;
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies, utilizing various tools including Oracle master data and other data lookups
• Assisting in Month closure activities ;
• Support process improvement projects;
• Perform other tasks related with AP deliverables as may be required
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economy/Accounting field is required ;
• 3 months + of accounting support experience in a professional office environment; experience in corporate accounts payable preferred;
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Proficiently able to communicate in German and English;
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system);
• Able to work under tight deadlines;
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different tasks.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
•Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.