What will your job be about?
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
The purpose of the position is :
• Accounting for third party invoices, deductions and payments to ensure timely completion of the Vendor Claims process
• Invoices processing in a timely and accurate manner
• Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk
• Reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities if needed
• Collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders for claim resolution
• Build a relation with order management team and sales representatives
•Work Schedule - Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday off);
•Working hours may vary upon business needs;
What are we looking for?
University Degree is important and an Economic degree will certainly bring you an advantage.
An advanced English level is mandatory to do the job right.
You will work as part of a large and friendly team so it’s important to be a team player.
We like customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
And we will value your willingness to learn!
Required work experience:
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level
• Similar experience
• Work experience with an ERP system (advantage)
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance.
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations.
Our service portfolio includes finance & accounting, banking & insurance, procurement & supply chain, collections & customer service, enterprise application, IT infrastructure management and smart decision services.
Currently over 64,000 employees manage 4,700+ processes in 30+ languages, from a global network of over 70+ operation centers, in 24 countries. We cover multiple industry verticals, such as automotive, banking and finance, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunication, transportation & logistics.
Genpact Europe is present in 4 countries, through 11 delivery centers and with a number of over 3,600 employees. We are offering services in more than 20 languages, for over 50 clients.
That's why we are known to GENerate imPACT.