• Responsibility for processing accounts payable invoices and travel expenses to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved
• Member of team (individuals within a team may operate similar tasks)
• Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries / requests for information
• Working on normal daily hours according to BPO standards and/or DEAL specifications
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results
• Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
• Responsibility and accuracy (pay attention to details and follow control procedures)
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
• Fluent in Ukrainian
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.