• Responsibility for processing accounts payable invoices and travel expenses to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved
• Member of team (individuals within a team may operate similar tasks)
• Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries / requests for information
• Working on normal daily hours according to BPO standards and/or DEAL specifications
• Performs skilled work requiring some functional training or job experience
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results
• Minimum bachelors degree, in accounting finance or related field are plus
• Previous working experience of 1 year is required. (accounting experience or experience with accounting systems is appreciated overall max. 1 - 2 years work experience, from which 4-5 month in basic accounting)
• English on intermediate level is essential
• Fluency in Spanish
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills is essential
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home page is www.accenture.com
Our clients are some of the world\'s most dynamic organizations - 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Committed to deliver innovation, we help them find the ways to become more successful in every part of their business from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.