Process accounts payable invoices and travel expenses;
• Process invoices and resolve customer related situations as per accounts receivable procedures
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassification etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
• Update processes and procedures;
• Develops good client relationships;
• Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
• University degree - economic background would be a plus;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English;
• Previous work experience in accounting would be a plus;
• Must be a friendly individual, a good team player and able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
• Must be willing and able to work under evening shifts ( 15:00-24:00;14:00-23:00; )
•The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world´s leading global companies;
•Professional growth based on performance;
•Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.