• Purchase invoice processing;
• Ensure all purchase invoices as processed within agreed SLAs and adhering to departmental procedures;
• Maintain excellent standards of accuracy in processing of invoicing and data entry Resolution of supplier queries;
• Reconcile and process all cheque requests, expenses and petty cash forms Departmental and cross functional communication;
• Undertake internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to analyse and resolve problem payments in a timely and accurate manner;
• Escalate problem payments to superiors when necessary and in a timely manner Building and maintain good working relationships with suppliers;
• Create and maintain Vendor master records;
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate supplier information.
• 0-2 years relevant experience;
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable (entering high volumes of invoices against internal purchase orders);
• Accurate Data Processing skills;
• Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritise and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player;
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in Italian for client interaction (B2 Proficiency required - CEFR standards)
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.