• Processing of invoices and employee expense claims ;
• Preparation & passing entries in Oracle ;
• Performing Vendor reconciliations on a monthly basis for regular suppliers and weekly basis for critical suppliers ;
• Assisting in month-end/ quarter close related work ;
• Assisting in Month end reports & accruals ;
• Ensuring compliance to all group policies and maintain records to enable audit ;
• Timely submission of tracker related to cycle time, KPI etc.
• Specific tasks at quarter ends (analysis of operating costs, accrued/deferred gross up) ;
• Ad hoc projects as required by region or group finance ;
• Ensure complete documentation of processes handled by the team and compliance with ICS requirements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accountant field is required ;
• Proficiently able to communicate in English and French ;
• Prior experience in Accounts Payables ;
• Team-player with high ethical standards ;
• Knowledge of Computers and MS office (Excel);
• Worked in shared services environment and knowledge of SLA/ Quality ;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system).
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.