• Ensure all AP activities in SSC scope are performed accurately, efficiently and according with Temenos finance timetable, published on a monthly basis, and internal Temenos procedures;
• Create reporting for operations review, as required by the stakeholders ;
• Identify and address recurring issues in AP processes, provide efficient solutions and drive process improvements across SSC locations;
• Identify and implement best practices across SSC locations, ensuring that standard processes are consistently being implemented in both SSC locations ;
• Implement and sustain a Business Process Management System framework (i.e. SLA);
• Propose and implement KPIs for AP processes, ensuring targeted levels are achieved;
• Ensure effective implementation of controls, as per ICS requirements ;
• Track and resolve all escalations coming from internal and external customers ;
• Regular operations review with the internal customer & the other stakeholders;
• Coaching and development of team members, including top talent development and succession planning ;
• Plan recurring team meetings to ensure effective monitoring of operational tasks, priorities and projects;
• Plan individual meetings with team members to ensure individual performance monitoring ;
• Perform other tasks related with SSC deliverables, as may be required .
• Bachelor degree in Economics, preferably Finance and Accounting;
• Proven experience in Finance and Accounting (minimum 5 years);
• Proven people management competencies, with prior experience in leading teams (minimum 2- 3 years);
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Prior experience in a complex multinational and multi-cultural organization;
• Experience in working with Microsoft Office suite;
• Knowledge/prior usage of Oracle applications, is considered an advantage;
• Very good written and verbal communication skills;
• Advanced decision making and problem solving skills;
• Very good analytical and planning skills;
• Team-player with high ethical standards.
• The opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Motivating salary;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Relaxation room (pool table/ ping pong, board games);
• 25 days Annual Vacation;
• Dynamic, young and enthusiastic team.
Do you want to be part of an international team, with a dynamic work environment, more than 4,000 employees across the world, professionalism, commitment to technical excellence and client service?
Founded in 1993 and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange, Temenos Group AG is the market leading provider of banking software systems to retail, corporate, universal, private, Islamic and microfinance & community banks. Headquartered in Geneva with 64 offices worldwide, Temenos serves over 1,200 financial institutions in more than 125 countries across the world.
For more information please visit www.temenos.com.