Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Enters vendor invoices into Dynamics
• Gets vendor invoices approved by managers
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
• Match and electronically file invoices upon completion of check run.
• Perform vendor statement reconciliations of 10 largest vendors on a monthly basis
• Prepare new vendor documentation and ensure all documentation is included
• Respond to internal and external inquiries
• Research vendor payments and invoice postings
• Review weekly vendor aging reports
• Review monthly supplier reports
• Perform multiple weekly check runs
• Inputs weekly check run information into bank positive pay system
• Manages vendor information and archives former vendors
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Maintains historical records stored on server
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Reconciles monthly aging report to general ledger
• Prepares monthly accruals and reversals
• 2+ years of accounts payable experience
• University diploma in accounting required
• Must have strong work ethic
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to speak and write English fluently
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately.
Proficient in English
G.A.S. Administrative Service comprises the Global Resource Center.
Dedicated to supporting the global recruiting requirements and needs of our clients, the Global Resource Center is focused on finding the right talent with the right skills and experience for jobs throughout the oil & gas, IT, energy industry.
Since the registration in 2012 G.A.S. Administrative Service SRL has extended the activity in distinct departments but with focusing on sourcing and recruiting.
We are now expanding the accounting team and would like individuals searching and willing to develop a career along with us to join the team.