- Accurate and timely verification and processing of vendor invoices (trade and overhead / recharges);
- Clearance of vendor accounts;
- Prepare daily payment files;
- Mobile Expense administrator role as well as encoding and posting of Mobile Expense claims;
- Administrator of the petty cash register;
- Record al daily exchange rates in the financial system;
- Record and reconcile the prepaid expenses and small inventory items expenses;
- Assist with the Intercompany reconciliation process for all AP and AR Intercompany transactions;
- Provide AP reporting and analysis for management and statutory reporting;
- Prepare external statistics reporting on Monthly basis;
- Maintaining the holidays report for all company staff and communicate to payroll dept;
- Prepare periodical internal reports, depending on management requirements.
- Education in accounting or related studies;
- Experience with Accounts Payable processes;
- Accurate and methodical, positive attitude and capability of working under tight deadlines;
- High level of integrity;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Independent English speaker.
We are a small friendly company with a personal approach to recruitment. We endeavor to treat all of our candidates how we ourselves would wish to be treated and we make every effort not to waste your time or make any false promises of work that we cannot deliver upon.